If you have a question about how to register for programs, call us at 847-391-5700 (M–F, 8:30a–5p), or 847-391-5711 (M–F, 5:30a–9:30p; weekends 7a–5p).
If you already have Household ID and PIN, go the the Online Registration Login Page: Click Here
Download a printable registration form: Click Here (PDF)
See all Park District Forms and Documents: Click Here
Get the current Spectrum Program & Events Guide Program and Events Guide (Digital and downloadable PDF)
About Online Registration
You can check the availability of any class right now. Click Here and browse through all of our programs.
To register for a class using our online system, you need a Household ID and a PIN Number (Password).
If you have registered in person for any Park District program, you already have a Household ID number.
If not, fill out this form.
If you can’t find it, call 847-391-5700 (8:30am–5:00pm, Monday–Friday), and we’ll look it up for you.
The Des Plaines Park District provides online registration for most of our programs.
Here are some of the advantages:
Register in real time!
Want to check availability for a class? The website shows up-to-the-second updates on availability. After you enter payment information and receive your receipt, you are instantly enrolled in the class. Easy and fast! The website is available 24 hours per day, so you can browse programs and register at your leisure. Full class descriptions are available, including locations and available slots.
Available to everyone!
Each household must complete the Online Registration Enrollment Form to be granted access to the site. We use this form to verify the accuracy of your family’s record in our database. We require everyone to provide proof of residence when dropping off or faxing the form.
We use industry-standard encryption along with other security measures to ensure that your information is kept safe. We also respect your privacy, and won’t sell or share your information with others.
How does the process work?
- Download the enrollment form here, fill in your family information, and return it along with proof of residence. (Click here to download the sign-up form).
- Approximately 1-2 business days later you will receive an e-mail with your household’s user ID and a temporary password.
- You will need to log onto the website to finalize your information.
- You must pay in full (by credit card) for all online enrollments during the session.
- You will receive an e-mail with a PDF receipt confirming your purchase.
Register in person at the Leisure Center or Prairie Lakes Community Center
- Download a printable Registration Form here.
- Fill it out.
- Bring it, or mail it, to the Leisure Center, 2222 Birch Street, Des Plaines, IL 60018. M–F, 8:30a–5p. Phone:847-391-5700. Or, you can fax it to the Administrative Offices: 847-391-5707.
You can also bring it to the Prairie Lakes Community Center, 515 E. Thacker Street. M–F, 5:30a–9:30p; weekends 7a–5p. Phone: 847-391-5711.
We’re here to to help! Have a question about a program or event? Call 847-391-5700 (M–F, 8:30a–5p), or 847-391-5711 (M–F, 5:30a–9:30p; weekends 7a–5p).
ERRORS AND ADJUSTMENTS
Please note: While we make every effort to proofread and publish correct information for park district programs and events, occasionally errors in fees, schedules, and information do appear in our publications (print and digital, including website pages and social media posts), that need to be corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience that these errors and corrections may cause.