GARDEN PLOT BASICS
The plots are at 649 Westgate Road, just north of Terrace School. Each plot is 20’ x 20’.
The plots are open and ready for planting.
Until further notice, please observe the social distancing regulations.
Map and directions to the Garden Plots.
Questions about Garden Plots? Please call 847-391-5700, Monday–Friday, 8:30a–5:00p
Garden Plot Registration for 2021
• Registrations are only taken in-person at the Leisure Center, 2222 Birch Street. Map & directions to the Leisure Center
• Des Plaines residents must also provide proof of residency (e.g.: a utility bill), in order to get resident rates.
• A maximum of two garden plots are available to any one household.
Be sure to complete the following in order to register
Click and download a PDF, or fill them out at the Leisure Center.
• Garden Plot Registration Form
• 2021 Garden Plot Rules & Regulations
• Bring a Photo ID. Des Plaines residents must show proof of residency (e.g., a current utilities bill).
Registration for Returning Renters
Monday, January 11–Friday, March 5
Residents who would like a new (different) plot site can register Monday, March 8–Friday, March 12
Registration for New Residents
Monday, March 15–Friday, March 26
Registration for Non-residents
Monday, March 29
2021 Garden Plot Rental Fees
Per plot: Resident: $55 • Non-resident: $65
Senior discount: We’re pleased to offer 50% off to gardeners 60 years and older