Park District Newsletters
PRAIRIE LAKES COMMUNITY CENTER
Closed Monday, August 23 through Sunday, August 29
• Prairie Lakes Fitness Center, Strength Room, Gymnasium and Indoor Track.
• Prairie Lakes Community Center Mountain View rooms and
1) The Health Club at the Leisure Center is available for our annual and monthly Fitness Center members to use at no cost. You must show your Prairie Lakes Fitness Center membership card. Reservations are NOT required.
Leisure Center map and directions
Health Club Website Click Here
2) The Fitness Center at the Mt. Prospect Park District’s Central Community Center is available for our annual and monthly Fitness Center members to use at no cost. You must show your Prairie Lakes Fitness Center membership card. Reservations are NOT required.
Central Community Center map and directions
Central Community Center Website Click Here
PRAIRIE LAKES AQUATIC CENTER
Closed Monday, August 23 through Monday, September 6
1) While we’re closed, Chippewa Pool will be open for lap swimming every morning. Please check the Des Plaines Park District App for up to date info on mornings when weather is questionable.
CHIPPEWA LAP SWIM SCHEDULE
August 23–27: 5:30–10:30a
August 28 & 29: 7:00–11:00a
August 30–September 3: 5:30–10:30a
September 4 & 5: 7:00–11:00a
2) The Mt. Prospect Rec Plex Lap Pool is available for our annual and monthly Aquatic Center members to use at no cost. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED, and there are time limits. You must show your Aquatic Center membership card when you arrive.
• A Signup Genius reservations link is on our Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center website page. CLICK HERE.
Please note: Rec Plex does not have a warm water wellness pool.
Rec Plex map and directions
Rec Plex Website Click Here
Group Fitness Classes
Classes will either be moved to another location or cancelled. You will receive notification from our staff in plenty of time. You will be automatically issued a credit for all cancelled classes.
Group Aqua Exercise Classes
No classes are scheduled for August 23–27.
All classes scheduled for August 28–September 6 are CANCELLED.
You will be automatically issued a credit for all cancelled classes.
Please send any questions or comments to us at News@DPParks.org.
Park District newsletters
Read the June 19 eNewsletter
Read the June 2 eNewsletter
Read the October 30 eNewsletter
Sign up to receive the Park District newsletters