Financial Aid Scholarship Application
Dual Agency Financial Aid Scholarships
In collaboration, the Des Plaines Friends of the Parks Scholarship Fund & the Des Plaines Park District Scholarship Fund are offering dual agency financial aid scholarships to families with limited incomes residing within the Des Plaines Park District’s boundaries. Families who do not reside in the Park District boundaries but are enrolled in Community Consolidated School District 62, Maine West High School, or the City of Des Plaines boundaries are eligible for a Des Plaines Friends of the Parks Scholarship.
- Application Period is now closed
- As of 2/16/23 all Des Plaines Park District Funds have been distributed. As of 3/29/23 Des Plaines Friends of the Parks funds have been distributed
- Proof of residency and/or enrollment in District 62 or Maine West High School: Must attach proof of residency or school enrollment letter to application
- Annual Gross Income (Forms 1040 & 1099): Must attach a copy of your family’s most recent federal income tax return (1040) to application
- All Tax Forms (1040/1099) are required from all responsible parties including those who are married and filing separately.
- *If you cannot show documentation for proof of income you will be required to provide more information: Must attach a copy of a social agency or school referral letter to application. Application will be reviewed by a team from both agencies; timeline for approval/denial will be 4 weeks.