Fitness Membership Specials Will Be Update As We Have Them!
Questions? Call us! 847-391-5711.
CLICK HERE to read all about our Prairie Lakes Fitness Center and Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center Memberships.
Fitness Center Promotion!
Map and directions to Prairie Lakes.
Fitness Center Equipment
• Ab Crunch
• Airdyne Bicycles
• Precor AMT (2)
• Arc Trainers (2)
• Precor Recumbent Bike (3)
• Gauntlet • Matrix Upright Bikes (2)
• Matrix Endurance Ellipticals (3)
• Matrix Performance Plus Treadmills (2)
• Matrix Endurance Premium Treadmills (6)
• Nu Step
PreCor Strength Training Equipment (Vitality S-Line)
• Abdominal/Back Extension
• Bicep Curl • Chest Press
• Hip Abduction/Adduction
• Icarian Dip/Chin Assist
• Leg Extension
• Leg Press/Calf Extension
• Multi Press
• Precor Smith Machine: 2.5–45lb plates
• Rear Delt/Pec Fly
• Seated Leg Curl
• Shoulder Press
• Tag Functional Trainer (2)
• Tricep Extension
• Life Fitness Hammer Strength racks (2)
• Olympic barbells
• Rubber plates
• Bumper plates
• Cable motion dual adjustable pulleys
• Power pivot
• Dip handles
• Plyometric boxes
• Adjustable decline bench
• Power multi-angle bench
• Multi grip pull-up bars
• Battle ropes
• Sets of 5–100 lb dumbbells
AQUATIC CENTER FEATURES
• 8-lane, 25-yard competition & lap pool Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center
Along with daily lap swimming and the new year-round Swim School, this pool will host local and regional swim competitions. During designated times and special events, we offer water polo, basketball and Wibit water play equipment for all to enjoy.
This is new home of the park district’s award-winning Warriors Swim Team.
• Wellness Pool
A 3-lane, warm water pool, with a 3-1/2–4 foot depth, designed especially for aqua exercise classes including aqua cycling, water walking, Aqua Zumba, Deep Stretch Yoga, and a variety of others that are offered year-round. See the current Spectrum Program & Events Guide for details. Built-in benches and water jets, in a separate seating area, provide an additional way for adults to relax.
• Splash Pad for kids ages 2–12
Open daily. Beautifully designed, big & bright, the Splash Pad is full of fun slides, sprays, and touch activated water activities. Note that there are no lifeguards or park district staff on duty is the Splash Pad area. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
The Splash Pad can be booked as a special attraction for events in the Party Room. Parties and meetings held in that room also include access to the outdoor patio area.
• Locker rooms and family changing rooms
There are separate men’s and women’s facilities and six Family Changing Rooms for adults with young children. Children over the ager of 6 should use the gender appropriate locker room. Lockers are free to use, but you must provide your own lock. Locks are available for purchase at the Aquatic Center front desk.
• Parking is always free. Use the Community Center lot on Thacker Street or the Aquatic Center Main Entrance lot on the southwest side of the building. Map and directions
Fitness Center Promotion!