We are hiring! Summer Job Fair Coming To Prairie Lakes Friday, April 15
JOB FAIR INFO
Friday, April 15 • 11:00a–6:00p
Prairie Lakes Community Center Map and directions
Mountain View Rooms 1-2
Meet the Hiring Managers in the following areas:
- Dance & Arts
- Customer Service
- Grounds Staff
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Special Events Staff
- Special Projects
- Special Recreation-Inclusion
We Hire Staff of all Ages:
- Students looking for a resume builder
- Recent graduates wanting to develop skill
- Professionals interested in advancing their career
- Retirees who want additional income
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages
- Friendly work environment
- On the job training
- Flexible work schedules
- Free outdoor pool passes with access to Mystic Waters, Chippewa, and Iroquois
- Free fitness membership to Prairie Lakes Fitness Center, Aquatic Center, Gymnasium, and ALC Health Club
- Discounts on daily admission to Golf Center, Lake Park Golf, and Mountain View Adventure Center
- General class program discounts
Des Plaines Park District Highlights
- Area’s largest employers of staff ages 15-21
- Nearly 300 seasonal staff for summer operations
- Lifeguards for Mystic Waters, Chippewa, and Iroquois pools provide vital experience needed for a position in the medical field.
- Summer Camp Counselors, Assistant Directors, and Director help to build your resume for future teaching and service positions and provide management experience.
- Cashiers, Attendants, and concessioners provide a variety of important needs to customer service and face to face support for facility users.
- Landscape and Maintenance for the beautification of parks and facilities throughout the community.
- Front Desk Associate- great for development of skills in the hospitality industry
- Instructors for all types of athletics, specialty programming, hobbies, etc.