The Wellness Pool
at Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center
Wellness Pool Guidelines
Map and directions
Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center website
WELLNESS POOL GUIDELINES
No lifeguard is on duty. Use at your own risk.
• Children are permitted in the Wellness Pool only during parental swim instruction sessions, and the parent must be in the water for hands-on instruction at all times.
• Splashing, toys, running, jumping in, and horseplay are not permitted.
• All children who are not toilet trained must wear tight fitting rubber/plastic pants or designated swim diapers.
• Children under the age of 14 not allowed in the bench seating area. 14 and 15 year olds are allowed in that area with adult supervision.
• The Wellness Pool may be closed or access may be limited during scheduled park district programming and events. See the current facility schedule posted in the lobby.
• Be respectful of others using the pool.
• All Aquatic Center rules apply.