Unique features of our Swim School include:
- Weekly, monthly perpetual classes
- Smaller class sizes than traditional group lessons
- Students progress at their own pace
- Easy to schedule and flexible make-up classes
- On-deck viewing areas with free Wi-Fi
- Family-friendly locker rooms with private changing areas
- Map and directions
Swim School Registration
• New registration openings are available every other week, Monday mornings starting at 8:00 am. Please use the link to see class availability.
• Spots are available on a first come first served basis. Not all options are available week to week.
• 5 class passes expire two months from the purchase date. Passes must stick to the time and date they choose during registration.
Swim School Pricing & Payments
• Swim with Me, 5 Class Pass R: $45/NR: $56
• Lil’ Swimmers R: $36/NR: $45 monthly EFT, or 5 Class Pass R: $58/NR: $73
• Big and Junior Swimmers R: $40/NR: $50 monthly EFT, or 5 Class Pass R: $70/NR: $85
EFT Payments (Electronic Funds Transfer)
• Registration fee of $25 is due at time of sign up
• Swim School Membership payments are automatically paid on the 15th of each month for the cost of the following month
• No refunds are issued
• Allowance of one makeup class a month, to be scheduled before missed class
Swim School 5 Class Pass Payment
• Full payment is due at time of purchase
• Expires 2 months from date of purchase
• No refunds or credits are issued for unused classes
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Swim School Classes
Swim with Me Available as a 5-Class Pass
• Ages 6 months–3 years
• Thursdays: 4:00–4:30p
• Saturdays: 9:00–9:30a; 9:45–10:15a;10:30–11:00a; 11:10–11:40a
• Children must be accompanied by a swimming adult
Adults and children will practice blowing bubbles, front and back floating, and submersion, through songs and games. The focus of this class is on making your child feel comfortable in the water with you, as we introduce them to the fun world of swimming!
Lil’ Swimmers, Available as a Membership or a 5 Class Pass
• Ages 3–5
• Your choice of Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays
• Weekday Times: 5:10–5:50p or 6:10–6:40p
• Saturday Times: 9:00–9:40a; 10:40–11:20a; 11:40a–12:20p
• You pick the day and time; we place students with similar skills to create a class of up to 5 students
Lil’ Swimmers Swim School is intended for children who have little or no previous experience and/or are apprehensive in a pool setting. Our curriculum is designed so children gain more confidence in the water as they learn basic swim skills through songs and games.
Big Swimmers & Junior Swimmers, Available as a Membership or a 5 Class Pass
• Big Swimmer Ages 5–12. Junior Swimmer Ages 12–17
• Your choice of Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays.
• Weekday Times: 5:10–6:00p or 6:10–7:00p.
• Saturday Times: 10:30–11:20a; 11:30a–12:20p.
• You pick the day and time; we place students with similar skills to create a class of up to 5 students.
This course is designed so swimmers can proceed at their own pace. Starting with floats, they learn level-appropriate skills as they progress. With continued growth, students are taught different strokes, swim techniques, and how to increase their endurance and confidence in the water. It is not uncommon for students to repeat specific skills until they are fully mastered. Ultimately, students will refine their performance of all the strokes, increase their distance, and be ready to join the Park District Warriors Swim Team.
Adult Swim Lessons Available as a 5-Class Pass
• Ages 17+
• Tuesdays, 7:10–7:55p
• Wednesdays, 7:10–7:55p
• Saturdays, 9:30–10:20a
Our patient and experienced instructors teach basic swim techniques and strokes, making you feel more comfortable in the water. Your instructor works with you to attain individual goals based on your needs and ability.