The Golf Center Driving Range, Short Game Practice Area, 9-hole Course, and Grass Tees are all open.
Phase 4 Golf Guidelines for health & safety are in place.
Here are the Phase 4 Golf Guidelines for the Driving Range.
Please read them before you come, so you’re prepared to enjoy the day.
The Phase 4 Golf Guidelines for the Golf Center 9-hole course.
GOLF CENTER DES PLAINES GUIDELINES
Effective during Phase 4.
WE HAVE A FEW SIMPLE REQUESTS
• You must wear a mask to enter. You may remove it when you are at your hitting station.
• No social gathering is allowed on the decks at any time.
• Follow all posted signs for entering, using the Driving Range, reloading your Range Card, and leaving the Golf Center.
BOOK YOUR GOLF COURSE TEE TIMES ONLINE
Click to book your tee times.
Phase 4 Golf Guidelines: Driving Range
1. While in line please stand on the red lines, to maintain social distancing.
2. Once you get inside, you MUST put on a mask until you reach your hit station.
3. You may take off your mask once you are at your hit station, while you are hitting balls.
4. Minimum of $15 can be added on all range cards.
5. If you have money on your card, you may use either side entrance to enter on the 1st floor.
6. While exiting the facility, we encourage you to exit out the side entrances to maintain social distancing.
7. You MUST put your mask back on while leaving.
8. No social gathering on the decks at any time.
9. Follow all posted signs for entering, using the Driving Range, reloading your Range Card, and leaving the Range.
Phase 4 Golf Guidelines: Golf Course
1. Golfers with any symptoms of COVID-19, or from a household where someone has any symptoms of COVID-19 should not play.
2. Bring and use only your own equipment (clubs, balls, tees, ball markers, towel).
3. Bring your own source of water/hydration.
4. Golfers should maintain safe social distance of at least 6 feet on practice areas, tees, greens, and throughout round.
5. Handle only your ball and your scorecard.
6. Leave the flag in place while putting.
7. Bring hand sanitizer, and please use it often: Before, during, and at the end of your round.
8. No handshakes or high-fives at the beginning of the round or at the final hole.