How to Purchase a Pool Pass
Purchase or renew your Season Pool Passes online.
Prices have been reduced due to the shortened season.
If you have already purchased your 2020 season pool pass, you will be refunded the difference automatically.
As an added bonus, we will host special ‘Pass-Holder Only’ events throughout the summer!
Click the Registration Button to purchase your pool pass now.
If you are renewing your 2019 pass, follow these steps:
1) Click Here and sign in with your Username and Password.
2) Under SEARCH, click Pass Membership Renewal.
Pool Pass rates and information are also on pages 8 and 9 of the Summer Spectrum.
1. 2019 Pool Pass Holders may renew online, by mail, or in person at the Leisure Center and Prairie Lakes.
2. In-person purchase is required for all purchases of NEW pool passes. Each individual family member will have their photo taken at the time of registration, so, if possible, all family members should get their pool passes at the same time.
3. Fill out the registration form. Check the type of pass you are purchasing. Complete all family information including individual names and birth dates. Please indicate if each pass is new or a renewal. Please note: If you are renewing a 2019 pass, but need a new universal card, please add $8 per replacement.
4. Payment may be made with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Make checks payable to the Des Plaines Park District. Credit card payments require the card number, expiration date, and the cardholder’s signature.
5. Have proof of residency ready when you come in to register. A current driver’s license or a recent utility bill that shows your name and address is sufficient.
6. Registrations received after 5:00p on May 31 will be charged the in-season rates.
Pool Pass Policies
A ‘family’ is defined as parents and their dependent children (age 23 and under) who reside at the same address. Grandparents who reside with their adult children can be added to a family pass with proof of residency.
• Multiple families that reside in the same household must purchase a separate pass for each family, and each family must have proof of residency at that address.
• Live-in babysitters/nannies are not considered family members.
• Children two years of age and younger are admitted free.
• All residents of the City of Des Plaines qualify for resident rates. Residents of the Golf Maine and the Rosemont park districts also qualify for our resident Pool Pass rates.
• Families with over 5 members are required to show birth certificates in order to purchase pool passes.
• Children under the age of 10 receive special Youth Passes, and are not allowed into any of our aquatic facilities unless accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
Pool Pass Refunds
Refunds for a season pool pass are issued, for any reason, before the pools open. During the pool season, prorated refunds are issued for medical reasons (with a Doctor’s note) or due to relocation out of the area. Refund requests received during the season, for any other reason, are considered on a per case basis by the Aquatic Manager. In all cases, $3 plus a 25% per pass fee are assessed for refunds.
2020 POOL PASS RATES
Chippewa & Iroquois Passes
|Family of 2||$98.00||$224.00|
|Family of 3||$117.00||$269.00|
|Family of 4||$130.25||$299.00|
|Family of 5||$143.50||$329.00|