2020 POOL PASS RATES
March 9 – May 31
(All 3 pools)
|Family of 2
|Family of 3
|Family of 4
|Family of 5
As of June 1
|Family of 2||$216/335||$147/224|
|Family of 3||$259/401||$176/269|
|Family of 4||$288/446||$196/298|
|Family of 5||$317/491||$216/328|
Save time: renew your 2019 Pool Pass online.
Plus, you’ll receive 2 Guest Passes, and a 2020 Recreation Relief Discount Card!
Renew through the online portal. Log in, click SEARCH and PASS MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL.
Pool Pass rates and information are also on pages 8 and 9 of the Spring Spectrum.
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR POOL PASS
1. 2019 Pool Pass Holders may renew online, by mail, or in person at the Leisure Center and Prairie Lakes.
2. In-person purchase is required for all purchases of NEW pool passes. Each individual family member will have their photo taken at the time of registration, so, if possible, all family members should get their pool passes at the same time.
3. Fill out the registration form. Check the type of pass you are purchasing. Complete all family information including individual names and birth dates. Please indicate if each pass is new or a renewal. Please note: If you are renewing a 2019 pass, but need a new universal card, please add $8 per replacement.
4. Payment may be made with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Make checks payable to the Des Plaines Park District. Credit card payments require the card number, expiration date, and the cardholder’s signature.
5. Have proof of residency ready when you come in to register. A current driver’s license or a recent utility bill that shows your name and address is sufficient.
6. Registrations received after 5:00p on May 31 will be charged the in-season rates.