Posted February 2
Good news! We have now moved into Phase 4 of Restore Illinois Programs, classes and reservations will be changing once again… all for the better!
We’re working to expand the recreation opportunities we can offer under the Restore Illinois guidelines.
· Increased capacity and more reservations for Lap swimming, the wellness pool, splash pad, Fitness Center, gym, courts, and indoor track.
· In-person classes: Fitness, Aqua Exercise, Athletics, Dance… and as many more as we possible can.
· Pickleball courts in the Prairie Lakes gym.
Please continue to use the Signup Genius website for Aquatic Center, Fitness Center, gym, courts, and track reservations.
We’re excited to see you. We know you’re excited to join us! Program registration dates and prices are being updated and will be ready in just a few days. Check our website, social media, and the DPPD App for updates. Our program supervisors will be contacting you via email to provide the specifics for the classes and facilities you’re interested in.
As it becomes available, updated information will be posted on our website pages:
The Des Plaines Park District is committed to providing you and our community with the facilities and programming you have loved for years. Thanks for being a part of the district. We appreciate your support!
About Membership Fee Adjustments
Memberships that were paid in full will have their expiration date extended by the number of days the facility is closed to the public. Memberships paid monthly via EFT will receive a credit/reduction to their monthly billing amount for the number of days closed to the public since the prior month’s billing cycle.
To Our Program Participants
• We continue to monitor the Tier 3 mandates and guidelines, and will post information about the safe reopening of facilities and programs as soon as it is available..
• Up-to-date information will be posted at DPParks.org, on the specific page for a class, program, or facility. Your program supervisor can be reached via their email address listed on the website HERE, and in the Spectrum Program Guide.
• Be assured that refunds and credits will be provided automatically for all days that the facility has been closed.
. . . . . .
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FACILITY RESERVATIONS
Advance reservations are required to use the Leisure Center Health Club, Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center, and the Prairie Lakes Fitness facilities.
• All reservations are for 1 hour, with 15 minutes between each start time.
Make Prairie Lakes Fitness Center, Indoor Track and Gymnasium reservations online HERE.
Monday-Friday, 5:30a-8:00p • Saturday and Sunday, 8:00a-4:00p.
• See the most current facility capacities on the Fitness Center website page.
Make Prairie Lakes Aquatic Center reservation online HERE.
Monday-Friday, 5:30-8:00 • Saturday, 8:00a-8:00p and Sunday 5:30a-6:00p.
• See the most current facility capacities on the Aquatic Center website page.
Aquatic Center Rules are HERE.
For Leisure Center Health Club reservations call 847-391-5700
Monday-Friday, 8:30a-5:00p. After 5:00 and on Saturdays, call: 847-668-6983
• Health Club capacity is 5 people during each reservation time
. . . . . .
GOLF CENTER DES PLAINES
The Driving Range, 9-hole Course, and Short Game Practice Area are all open, with some restrictions. Club Casa Café is open for carry out.
Visit the website.
. . . . . .
Remember to check the park district website for the most complete,
up-to-date information about changes to facility and program schedules.
ABOUT CANCELLATIONS, EFT PAYMENTS, AND REFUNDS
If you have a question about our policies during Phase 4, please email the program supervisor.
FACILITY RENTALS, MT@DPParks.org
PRESCHOOL and SUMMER CAMPS, Carolanne.Smith@DPParks.org